1. Tickets are non-refundable, they are transferable.
2. Ticket price includes camping fee. If you sleep in your vehicle, you must purchase a Live in Vehicle ticket.
3. The right of admission is reserved if we think you are going to cause us problems.
4. We reserve the right to alter, curtail or cancel entertainments or workshops.
5. All teens MUST camp in the same area as their families with a maximum of 2 teens per adult over the age of 25.
6. No Glass. Please don’t wander round with bottles. Decant.
7. No fireworks or Chinese lanterns or lasers or anything likely to cause a nuisance to others
8. No unauthorised sound systems are allowed on site. No Generators. No running of vehicle engines.
9. No open fires on the ground. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas or purpose built off the ground burners but no disposable BBQs are allowed.
10. Yes you can bring instruments, singing voices and dancing feet. Clapping hands also welcome.
11. The festival will operate a challenge 25 system to prevent under-age drinking.
12. Gates open at noon on the Thursday for standard weekend ticket holders. We ask that all ticket holders are off-site by midday Monday.
13. Gates shut strictly for Vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening. All vehicles must be parked in designated areas as directed by our staff.
14. Responsible Dogs and well-behaved Dog owners by prior arrangement only. Do not turn up with your pet without clearing it with us first by email. Lizards, tortoises and rabbits are fine.
15. All vehicles are liable to be searched for naughty stow-aways and excessive amounts of alcohol.
16. Certain drugs are illegal. We are a family event. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
17. Please ask permission before photographing people and posting on social media.
18. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of Upskill Events Ltd’s events.
19. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
21. If anyone is caught selling alcohol they will be asked to leave.
22. ALL child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian. Child Tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on the Thursday.
23. Buying our tickets with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.
24. There is a strict policy of No Idiots. Friendly People only. If all else fails, grit your teeth and smile…
25. Dont be rude, aggressive or manipulative towards others, we have a zero tolerance policy towards violence.
26. Look after yourself and those around you, our staff are on hand at the first aid/welcome tent if you have any problems.