1. Tickets are non-refundable, they are transferable.
2. Ticket price includes camping fee. If you sleep in your vehicle, you must purchase a Live in Vehicle ticket.
3. Children remain the responsibility of their parents at all times. Crabapple is quite a wild site with various dangers for children and areas that are totally off limits. You cannot allow your children to roam the site unsupervised. No unsupervised children in the treehouse or on the trampoline.
4. We reserve the right to alter, curtail or cancel entertainments and workshops.
5. If you want to bring a dog, you must purchase a Doggy Ticket. Dogs are not allowed in the camping field, the arena or around the kitchen and workshop spaces. They must remain on a lead at all times. There is somewhere you can walk your dog off the site. You will also need to contact us with details of your dog and how you plan to look after it at the event. We want people who are engaged with what we are doing and we are concerned about the welfare of animals. You will be asked to leave if your dog misbehaves repeatedly or you are not caring for it responsibly.
6. Campervan tickets are for anyone sleeping in their vehicle or caravan. They must be parked as directed in the campervan area and there can be no running of engines while stationary (Go Solar…). Water and recycling points are available, but No facilities for emptying cassette toilets. Please use the composting toilets on-site. Do NOT empty your chemical toilet into the compost loos. Campervan/caravan/live-in numbers are strictly limited to 25. Concessionary live-in vehicle tickets are available. Email email@example.com
7. No fireworks or Chinese lanterns or lasers or anything likely to cause a nuisance to others
8. No unauthorised sound systems are allowed on site. No Generators. No running of vehicle engines.
9. No open fires on the ground. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas or purpose built off the ground burners but no disposable BBQs are allowed.
10. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of Upskill Events Ltd’s events. If you don’t want to appear on our website or Facebook, please let us know and we will not use any pictures of you.
11. The festival will operate a challenge 25 system to prevent under-age drinking.
12. Gates open at noon on the Thursday for standard weekend ticket holders. We ask that all ticket holders are off-site by midday Monday.
13. Gates shut strictly for Vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening. All vehicles must be parked in designated areas as directed by our staff.
14. All teens MUST camp in the same area as their families with a maximum of 2 teens per adult over the age of 25.
15. No Glass. Please don’t wander round with bottles.
16. Certain drugs are illegal. We are a family event. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
17. Please ask permission before photographing people and posting on social media.
18. Buying our tickets with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.
19. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
21. If anyone is caught selling alcohol they will be asked to leave.
22. ALL child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian. Child Tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on the Thursday.
23. Dont be rude, aggressive or manipulative towards others, we have a zero tolerance policy towards violence.
24. Look after yourself and those around you, our staff are on hand at the first aid/welcome tent if you have any problems.
25. The right of admission is reserved if we think you are going to cause us problems.