Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are non-refundable, they are transferable.
2. We reserve the right to alter, curtail or cancel entertainments and workshops.
3. Children remain the responsibility of their parents at all times. Crabapple has various dangers for children and areas that are totally off limits. You cannot allow your children to roam the site unsupervised. No unsupervised children in the treehouse or on the trampoline. All child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian. Child Tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on the Thursday.
4. The festival will operate a challenge 25 system to prevent under-age drinking.
5. The right of admission is reserved if we think you are going to cause us problems.
6. If you sleep in your vehicle or caravan, you must buy a campervan ticket. They must be parked as directed in the campervan area and there can be no running of engines while stationary (Go Solar…). Water and recycling points are available, but No facilities for emptying cassette toilets. Do NOT empty your chemical toilet into our compost loos. Concessionary live-in vehicle tickets are available if you live in your vehicle all year round.
7. Although we will take every care to make sure that our food has clear information about all its ingredients, we cannot guarantee that it will be free of nuts, gluten or other things that you may be intolerant of or allergic to. Our catering crew are knowledgeable and friendly, please ask them about the ingredients for each dish. There will be a gluten-free option for every meal and anything containing nuts or known common allergens will be labelled. If you know that you are severely allergic to anything please bring your own food. We cannot cater to those with severe allergies.
8. No unauthorised sound systems are allowed. No Generators. No running of vehicle engines. No fireworks, Chinese lanterns or lasers or anything likely to cause a nuisance/hazard to others.
9. No open fires on the ground. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas or purpose built off the ground burners but no disposable BBQs are allowed.
10. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of Upskill Events Ltd’s events. If you don’t want to appear on our website or Facebook, please let us know and we will not use any pictures of you.
11. We are a family event. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
12. Gates open at noon on the Thursday for standard weekend ticket holders. All ticket holders must be off-site by midday Monday.
13. Gates shut strictly for Vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening. All vehicles must be parked in designated areas as directed by our staff.
14. All teens MUST camp in the same area as their families with a maximum of 2 teens per adult over the age of 25.
15. No Glass. Please don’t wander round with bottles.
Safer Spaces Policy
A Safer Spaces Policy is an agreement that you enter into with all the other people at the event. It clearly states what is acceptable in terms of how we interact with each other.
It is important that we are all clear about what is acceptable and what to do if things go wrong. We have a designated responsible (and trusted by us) person who you can bring your concerns to in confidence at any time during the event, if you feel someone is being out of order or just in general if you feel something is wrong. We have a detailed child protection policy and designated person as well as an event management and safety plan. Copies of all these available on request.
Don’t be aggressive or manipulative towards others. We have a zero tolerance policy towards any sort of violence. Derogatory language, racism or casual discrimination are grounds for being asked to leave. Inappropriate touching and any other assault are grounds for the police to be called.
Look after yourself and those around you, our staff are on hand at the first aid/welcome tent if you have any problems. We will fully support you if you have any concerns. We are here to ensure everyone’s safe attendance at our event and we take people’s safety and happiness very seriously. If a resolution is not available on-site, we have the last ditch option of calling on the police or social services. We will not hesitate to do this if we feel there has been criminal wrongdoing.
We will never share your data with a third party and will only use it to inform you about our events. If you buy tickets we will add you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at anytime from the link at the bottom of the email. All customer information is stored on a secure server and we only keep names, postcodes, email addresses and order details. We do not keep any of your financial details.